Re: [patch] kfreebsd-i386 kernel udeb

Hello Frans,

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 2:34 AM, Frans Pop<elendil@planet.nl> wrote:
> IMO this is making a change for absolutely NO measurable gain at all. It
> is also pushing work towards someone who has other goals than what you
> are asking him to do, making his work needlessly complicated (as the
> change would have to be a separate patch) and there is absolutely ZERO
> benefit to kfreebsd-i386.

I disagree.

I think we could merge the code in trunk also to make the kfreebsd
branch as small as possible and reduce the work for maintainence POV
from their developers (Aurien and Luca ATM). Doing it with a know
possible improvement is non-sense IMO.

I prefer if Luca could fix it and get it ready so we can merge it in
trunk and make the branch smaller. It doesn't hurt either sides and
allow us to keep it going.

<desire>
Please disable your sarcasm mode off.
</desire>
--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br