Re: [RFC] Packages that looks ready for uploading

Vincent McIntyre wrote:
> Can someone check that choose-mirror is the correct version please?
> And that it actually works?
> I reopened #517644 but have had no response after 3+ weeks.

Well, reopening was strange as a fixed version was in proposed-updates
at that time, though as there are no CD images for it, I left it alone
so you and others would not keep reporting it.

Feel free to test with the version in proposed-updates to really make
sure it's fixed.

> See also #532840, which might be related.

That has been fixed in the previous point release of etch
(debian-installer 20070308etch5).

> Hopefully this can be sorted out before 5.0.2 goes out.

As it is in proposed-updates it should make it to 5.0.2 without problems.

Cheers

Luk