Re: [RFC] Packages that looks ready for uploading

Am Dienstag, den 09.06.2009, 07:15 +0200 schrieb Christian Perrier:
> > Packages that looks OK for upload
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> > grub-installer
>
> Trivial changes

What about my patch for grub-installer I sent yesterday?
Can this be included in the next upload or would it be better to wait?
Otavio already said on IRC that it's okay for him but I should wait for
more comments.
drivemap is only used on a not yet uploaded grub2 and the UUID stuff
works fine with the lenny grub2.
update-grub in lenny already generates them, it's just the
grub-installer's generated 30_otheros which doestn't use them yet.
--
Felix Zielcke