Re: [D-I] Please test Debian Installer with console-setup

On Wednesday 03 June 2009, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Frans Pop, le Wed 03 Jun 2009 19:23:01 +0200, a ?crit :
> > So I'd appreciate if the people who've worked on console-setup up
> > till now could list the issues or TODO items they are aware of.
>
> The TODO list is on
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/ConsoleSetupSwitch

Yes, I'm aware of that.
Problem is that after 15 minutes of testing I have a list of 16 issues,
most of which I consider important to critical, and I only recognize two
of them on that wiki page. So I was wondering if there are issues that
people who've worked on c-s are aware of but that have not been listed.

And I haven't done anything special: only the first few steps of a regular
and an expert install, a few comparisons with a current daily image and a
quick look at the postinst.
I've not done a code review and have not even tried looking at how things
end up on the installed system.

Cheers,
FJP