Problem: Not found last installers initrds and kernels.

Hi everyone!

I've working on an custom installer. Now, we're using the lenny installer, but due to some problems, we want to change the d-i to sid or squeed for uuid supoort.

I got the installer udebs from the daily build (sid), but i don't find the initrd and kernels for net or cdrom installation (wich are the methods that we use).

I usually downloaded them from: ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/main/installer-i386/current/, but there is not updated with the last kernel version (2.6.29), and it fails.

¿Where can i found those components without compile the entire debian installer?

Thanks:
jonbaine