busybox features required for Kickstart support

There are a couple of changes in busybox required in order to support
Kickstart (packages/kickseed/), which have been languishing in the BTS
for a long time. Is there any chance that these could be fixed?

    busybox-udeb: please enable getopt
    (mandatory for kickseed)

    busybox: consider CONFIG_NFSMOUNT
    (useful for kickseed, and would also enable an NFS retriever)

The original request for this was here:

  http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2006/01/msg00372.html

... in which Joey objected on size grounds. That was three years ago,
though; has the landscape changed since then? I see that we are merrily
adding features to busybox in order to support use of live-installer on
systems that are missing features from Essential packages such as tar,
which personally I find pretty bizarre, and would like to request that
some of this apparent largesse be directed at Kickstart support. :-)

Thanks,