Re: Customizing d-i

Hi Christian,

How have you been?

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 10:25 PM, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> Of course, you did rebuild the localechooser package, put it in
> installer/build/localudebs and then rebuilt the D-I image, right?

foolish me! I rebuilt the localechooser, but forgot to copy the udeb
in the localudebs directory. Its working now :)

> The languagelist file is indeed the only file you should need to
> change in order to reduce the list of languages to Dzongkha and
> English (which is what I think you're trying to do, right? Would you
> be in some way in preparation of a new release of DzongkhaLinux?).

Yeah, we are preparing for a new release of DzongkhaLinux. So building
some packages and reading loads of docs.

Regards from the DzongkhaLinux team to all the Debian developers,
localizers and users.