GRUB Form Testing

Hi,

Sunday (19 April 09) night I did a reinstall using the AMD64 businesscard.iso
from the daily built image.

The system is a P4 with two (2) IDE hard drives, one (master) for / & the
second (slave) for /home.

Using the "expert" install option, attempted to install a Testing
base-install.

It failed at the "install GRUB" stage.

I then tried to install a Testing base-install using the 5.0.1 AMD64
businesscard.iso with the same result.

I was able to istall LILO with no drama.

In the end I installed a Stable base-install using the AMD64 businesscard.iso
from the daily built image. This was then dist-upgade to Testing.

I didn't use Unstable as I wanted KDE 3.5.10 as the desktop.

So the problem seems to be GRUB from testing?

Hope this helps,

Dutch