REMINDER: Next D-I team meeting April 21st 21:00 UTC

Even though D-I team meetings are scheduled on first and third Mondays
of each month at 20:00 UTC, *the next meeting will be on TUESDAY April
21st at 21:00 UTC*.

Please refer to http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Meetings for
more information.

That meeting is meant to finish going through the Squeeze release
goals (http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/SqueezeGoals) as well as
discuss two more topics proposed by Luk Claes.

installing Etch with Lenny installer [luk]
Etch and Lenny support in general [luk]

Please note that Luk and I will attend the meeting from the same place
(Samba XP conference which we both attend) and will hopefully have had
time to discuss about D-I in general before the meeting.