debian os

I download 4 times the debian iso (debian-501-i386-CD-1.iso) and I burned to cds because I thought to try the Debian os . NO one works (auto starting installation). I think something wrong with my system. I had an installation cd for ubuntu and it works.

I ask from a friend of mine to download an iso image and burned to cd. Very Disappointed. NO starting, no installing. Very very disappointed and the pages do not refer clear about installer downloader etc. so I turn to MS again.

The Linux os it does seem not to be for ordinary people.

Andreas Photiou