Re: Complete draft of the March 16th and 30th meetings minutes

Hello Frans,

On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 4:01 PM, Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> wrote:
> On Sunday 05 April 2009, Christian Perrier wrote:
>> Similarly, the installation guide could be uploaded more often, of
>> course without translation freeze. That would help better spotting
>> issues, errors or missing parts, hopefully.
>
> Speaking as the person who has done 90% of the work on the manual and done
> _all_ of its releases as a separate package: this is total nonsense.
> Anybody who thinks this has never seriously looked at how the manual is
> currently written, translated, built, distributed and used.

It would be nice if you could clarify why do you believe it is nonsense.
This makes easier for we all to be at same page. As you can see on
the meeting minutes nobody has objected to it so would be nice if you
could elaborate it a bit more to allow us (the whole team) to be aware
of what you think.

> BTW, I still do consider myself to be the RM for the manual and would be
> very unhappy with anybody uploading it without at the very least talking
> to me first.

Nobody proposed to upload it blindly; and obviously you'd be consulted
before doing it.

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br