[Netcfg-Add-WPA-Support 0/3]

Here's the patchset again against current netcfg. I haven't actually added
anything to the patchset since the last time I submitted it for consideration.
I intend on also using wpasupplicant for setting the wep key which in my eyes
simplifies things by removing the current wep function. We can also use it for
setting the essid for an open ap which would hopefully work around the issue
outlined below.

Frans mentioned [0] reorganising the order in which netcfg asks questions and then
sets the parameters. (due to the way the mac80211 stack triggers an association.)
I think if we use the supplicant to set these parameters, then
it shouldn't be too much of an issue as we feed them to it, and then tell it to
try and associate, which the supplicant should hopefully do in the currect sequence.
ie
   1) add_network
   2) set_network 0 essid
   3) set_network 0 psk
   4) enable_network 0
Once we enable the network, its then left in the hands of the supplicant to send
the appropriate ioctls to the driver, and afaict, it generally does this well
across all the drivers I have tested so far. I haven't been able to test it on
for axample an ipw2200 card though which uses the old softmac stack in the kernel,
so cant be certain it will work for all cases. I am hopefull it would do the
right thing though in this case.

As is, the patchset seems to be working reasonably well from the feedback I have
had from users of the eeepc installer. For testing purposes there is a udeb for
wpasupplicant available at [1].

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2009/03/msg00438.html
[1] http://eeepc.debian.net/debian/extra/

Cheers