Re: Debian installer

zorgatim@ensimag.imag.fr writes:

> Debian Mentors,
> Hi,
>

> I'am Zorgati Mohamed Bechir, a student of "Ecole Nationalle
> d'Informatique et Mathématiques " In Grenoble/FRANCE.

[...]

Thanks by your interest in joining our Work ForcE (TM) ;-).

You're welcome to subscribe to the mailing list and start browsing our
HUGE[1] bug list.

1. http://bugs.debian.org/debian-boot@lists.debian.org

You can also find us at IRC (irc.debian.org, #debian-boot room).

Another nice link is http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller that could
give you a better view of what is being done, where to find information
and what we're planning.

Cheers,

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R