"The future of the D-I team" meeting: poll results and proposals

The poll closed on Thursday March 5th.

https://doodle.com/participation.html?pollId=c3ewpvevhkqs7rxe

From the poll results, one time slot is very appropriate: Monday March
16th 21:00UTC. However, the only non available person at that moment
is Otavio....which is infortunate. Also, the slot was marked yellow by
Colin Watson and Steve Langasek.

Another option is March 10th, 21:00 where, however, Max Vozeler and
Steve Langasek ruled that time slot out.

Otavio agreed on IRC that he will try to free out March 16th, which
would be the best option.

In the meantime, I extended the possible dates to the week of March
22nd (only with timeslots at 19:00, 21:00 and 23:00 UTC...obviously
slots during the day UTC aren't very appropriate).

So, to people who answered already, please do your best to fill in
your availability dates for the March 22nd-March 28th slot.