"The future of the D-I team" meeting organisation details

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):

> I know that the Debconf team used some web-based thing to poll for
> setting meeting times. Please feel free to setup such thing if you
> know how to do it and feelthis is needed.

The "thing" is doodle.ch.

I have setup a poll in order to try getting input from interested
people about the most convenient time for them.

Please register there and mention what times are the most convenient
for you.

Please notice that hours are meant to be UTC, ie West European time
minus one hour.....or time in UK, Ireland and Portugal.

I expect such meeting to last for at least 1.5 hours.

The main topic of the meeting will be talking about D-I team work
methods.

I will choose the best suited time from the poll results. Of course, I
will try to arrange time for the key people (mostly those who followed
up on my initial mail...plus Steve Mc Intyre, who I'd like to have in
the meeting) to be here.

Deadline for the poll:  Thursday March 5th midnight UTC (indeed Friday
6th morning is probably OK....:-))

Many thanks in advance for your care in answering.