Re: DI and chroot

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 12:04:58PM +0330, Sameer Rahmani wrote:
> does Debian installer preprate a chroot environment for better controlling
> on distro before building .

I'm not quite sure I've understood you correctly. d-i does install the
system into a chroot, which then becomes the real root after the first
reboot. If this isn't what you meant, please rephrase your question.

You may find this paper helpful to understand how d-i works:

  http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/talks/debconf6/paper/

> i am newbie

I've always found that it's a good policy on the Internet to act as
intelligently as you can and hope that nobody notices you're new, rather
than explicitly pointing out your newbieness! :-)

Regards,