Re: The future of the D-I team

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 09:49:58PM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Now that the lenny release is over, I think it's time for all of us to
> gather and discuss what the D-I team currently is and what should be
> done for the lenny->squeeze release cycle (not technically speaking
> but first more on organisational issues).

> If we organize something called a "team meeting" to talk about this,
> who would attend?

> Please understand that, by "attend" I do not only mean "lurk on the
> D-I channel" but really participate and merely feel involved enough to
> define self as "part of the D-I team" for lenny->squeeze.

I would also attend if it happened at a time that worked for me.  My
participation in d-i over the past couple of years hasn't been significant
enough to warrant asking for the meetings to be scheduled at a time that
works for me, though, and the time slots typically chosen for the meetings
end up not working for me, and being involved in d-i hasn't been important
enough to me to make time for those meetings, so... take that for what it's
worth. :)