Versatile cdrom installer for armel

Hi,

I'm trying to install Debian 5.0 armel edition on OpenRISC Alekto system. For the network installation there is already an installer http://ftp.fi.debian.org/debian/dists/lenny/main/installer-armel/current/images/versatile/netboot/ and it is working on my system. But I also need the cdrom version like this one http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/lenny/main/installer-arm/current/images/netwinder/cdrom/ but for armel. It would be great if the cdrom version of the installer could be provided for armel versatile devices.

I've tried to copy the /var/lib/dpkg/status file from netwinder's cdrom installer, but after detecting cdrom the installer doesn't want to copy installation packages. So before I brake the whole system I'm asking here for help.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Yegor