Re: Call for testing of RC2 images

Frank Lin PIAT wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-01-29 at 11:19 -0200, Otavio Salvador wrote:
>> The Debian-CD Team has built the images based on RC2 installer and
>> I'd like to ask for some tests before we finally announce the release.
>>
>> The images are available at
>> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/.lenny_bibble/
>>
>> Please send feedback to the mailing list (even successful ones).

I could run a few offline tests, under i386 Qemu-KVM:

Netinst CD install              	= OK

crypto install (dm-crypt)       	= OK
 - rescue: prompt for passord           = OK
 - gtk rescue                           = OK

32 mb ram install (text)                = ok
48 mb ram install (newt)                = ok
rescue mode                             = ok
graphical rescue mode                   = ok
graphical (gtk)                         = ok

The pxelinux menu of the following images _looks_ sensible and _seems_ to
provide correct options for all entries:
debian-Lenny-DI-rc2-i386-businesscard.iso
debian-Lenny-DI-rc2-i386-netinst.iso
debian-Lenny-DI-rc2-i386-amd64-source-DVD-1.iso
debian-Lenny-DI-rc2-amd64-i386-powerpc-netinst.iso
(mutli-arch+multi-desktop needs to scroll the menu, but that's a known
behaviour)

Regards,

Franklin