Manually setting hostname even when using preseed

Hi,

I'm using simple-cdd to make some custom preseeded images of Debian
Etch and I'm running in a problem:
I'd like to D-I ask for hostname. My netcfg/* section in preseed file
was (the others are commented out):

### Network configuration
# netcfg will choose an interface that has link if possible. This makes it
# skip displaying a list if there is more than one interface.
d-i netcfg/choose_interface select auto
d-i netcfg/get_hostname string foo
d-i netcfg/get_domain string bar.org
d-i netcfg/wireless_wep string

So I've commented out:

#d-i netcfg/get_hostname string foo
#d-i netcfg/get_domain string bar.org

And it now sets hostname to 'unassigned'. AFAIK D-I should ask for
hostname and domain....

I've also tired to put things like:
d-i netcfg/disable_dhcp boolean true

With no success. After googling a lot around, I found a post[1] with a
guy asking the samething. The answer[2] was that
maybe the issue is the priority. So I've booted the image with those
boot options:

installgui debconf/priority=low (a lot of questions asked)
installgui debconf/priority=medium
installgui debconf/priority=high

And none worked. Is it a bug or I'm missing the point??

Thanks a lot in advance for any direction and help.

Regards
Lucas Brasilino

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-boot@lists.debian.org/msg97142.html
[2] http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-boot@lists.debian.org/msg97160.html