Modified installer

One quick question guys...If I wanted to modify the installers package selection list (where you select Desktop, Laptop, itd.) to add a choice of my own (MySystem) how would I go about doing that...download the installer source or could I just edit something in the business card ISO. I just want the ability to easily install some packages I want (like gnome-core instead of gnome and some other stuff) easily from the installer.

The short question would how could I build my own Customized Business Card Debian ISO? So that the whole base system + packages I want can be auto downloaded of the net or my LAN repo? Like my own debian-blend but I only want a small 35 MB Business Card ISO