mklibs -l option (force libs)

Hi Bastian,

I've been looking at mklibs revision 49561 where you added the -l
option.  I found a comment that this had something to do with cdebconf
- presumably to support dlopening of /usr/lib/cdebconf/frontend/*.so.
But all that's going to happen is they'll be stripped, so I can't
figure out the point.  Do you remember what the option is needed for?

My assumption above might be plain wrong.  I ran into the fact that
it won't work with a "foo.so" file, because foo.so does not match
so_pattern.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery