Re: Display problems in D-I in Dzongkha

> While testing an installation in Dzongkha with the netinst CD, I
> experienced corrupted display problems in the root password screen,
> then later in all subsequent screens.
>
> Apparently, some strings are replaced by squares, just as if some
> glyphs were missing. However, this happens on *entire* screens, not
> just with "random" glyphs being replaced by squares.

Strangely, while trying to track this down further, I couldn't
reproduce it. Tried with the businesscard, netinst and full CD but no
luck.

The display was correct. Still, I know I had the problem which appread
on the root password selection screen. I'll try to do more
investigation reproducing this.