Re: RC1 release announcement text

Hi,

On Sat, 8 Nov 2008 12:38:54 +0100 Christian Perrier wrote:
> Attached is the proposed text for the announcement for the D-I RC1
> release.

At the end of that file:

We do need your help to find bugs and further improve the installer, so please
try it. Installer CDs, other media and everything you else you will need are
available at our web site.
Our thanks to everybody who has contributed to this release.
Installation CDs and DVDs, other media, errata, and everything else you'll need
are available from our <a href="$(DEVEL)/debian-installer">web site</a>.

everything you else you will need
           ^^^ this you has to be deleted

And: chapter with information about installer cds are existing two times here.

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 2.3.0
    under DEBIAN GNU/LINUX 4.0 Etch
        http://counter.li.org/,  Registered LinuxUser #311290