Re: Call for testing of RC1 images

Hello,

   Just a note that I downloaded [0] and gave it a try, installing under
a KVM x86/ia32 virtio-enabled guest machine and everything was fine.

   I did two installs, one using the standard text (ncurses) based
install option and other using the graphicall (GTK+) based install
option, bith using Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) language.

   Also, on both installs I selected the standard guided partitioning
scheme and the standard partition layout (only one swap partition and a
big root partition) and selected only the "base system" and "desktop" tasks.

Regards,

--
André Luís Lopes
andrelop@{andrelop,debian}.org