Re: String freeze: unofficially started

* Otavio Salvador <otavio@debian.org> [2008-08-27 10:17]:
> Another option would be we do a release and have a RC2 with transltion
> updates and bug fixes only after that. What others think about it?

I think it would be nice to have a rc2 to fix some bugs, but I'm not
sure this is realistic given how long it takes to get a d-i release
out of the door (even if there are only minor changes; uploading
everything, building the images, building CDs, etc all takes quite a
bit of time).

Can you propose a realistic timeline for rc1 + rc2, so we know that
we're talking about?
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/