Please allow iso-codes to go into testing

On Friday 01 August 2008 16:21:57 Tobias Quathamer wrote:
> I've now uploaded iso-codes. Please note that the package contains a udeb
> and should get permission from the D-I team to migrate to testing. I've
> added them as CC.

Hi,

iso-codes/3.2-1 could migrate to testing tomorrow, if there are no objections
from the D-I team. Note that the udeb iso-codes produces is no longer needed
with localechooser 2.04, which should enter testing today. However, if for
some reason iso-codes reaches testing faster than localechooser, the udeb is
still available.

Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Quathamer | Hurewitz's Memory Principle:
Hamburg, Germany |     The chance of forgetting something is directly