Re: unblocking partman-multipath

On Thursday 07 August 2008, Guido Günther wrote:
> Any news on this one? I'll do some more d-i testing on multipath next
> week and it would be great if I could do this from daily builds.

You *can* do this from daily builds as daily builds use udebs from
unstable.

I completely agree with Otavio that the partman-multipath udeb should only
migrate to testing _after_ it has been verified to work with daily builds
using a version of partman available in unstable.

If you want to build custom images then you should be doing so using udebs
from unstable anyway. All D-I development should be based on unstable. If
your system is running testing or stable, that simply means setting up an
unstable chroot.

Cheers,
FJP