Re: No daily cd build

Hi,

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 01:03:45 +0100 Frans Pop wrote:
> On Thursday 24 January 2008, Holger Wansing wrote:
> > for your information:
> > there was no build of daily netinst or businescard cds since
> > 16.01.2008.
>
> Looks like the server is out of disk space after the Lenny and Sarge builds
> we did. I've informed the CD team.

There is still something wrong with the d-i build:

About 12 days ago, I changed some message strings according to
dhcp-configuring network. The changings _are_transfered_ to the
de.po file of netcfg package.
But when I download todays daily build of d-i (businesscard or
netinst), I see the old strings (tried with iso files from
20080131).

--
Kind regards
Holger

Created with Sylpheed 2.3.0
    under THE NEW DEBIAN GNU/LINUX 4.0 »Etch«
        http://counter.li.org/,  Registered LinuxUser #311290
Try out OpenGL 3D-Desktop Beryl! www.beryl-project.org