[RFC] Renaming dasd and netdevice in SVN

There are currently two packages in SVN for which their directory name does
not match the name of the source package:
- dasd -> s390-dasd
- netdevice -> s390-netdevice

As these exceptions can annoying when writing scripts, I propose to rename
the directories to match the source names.

Unless there are objections, I will commit the following changes:
- svn mv the directories under packages/arch/s390 for trunk
- svn mv the directories under packages/arch/s390 for tags
- update packages/po/packages_list
- update scripts/buildscript
- update Vcs-Svn: lines in {dasd,netdevice}/debian/control

Have I forgotten anything?

Cheers,
FJP