Huge commit from l10n-sync

During tests of the modified l10n-sync script, a huge commit leaked
out from /me at 05:14UTC today (r50990).

This happened despite careful and wise advices by Frans, essentially
because I was investigating a failure to commit by the script, which I
unexpectedly fixed...:-). So the script committed the changes while I
was just expecting some error output.

The commit mostly consists of modified comments in PO files in D-I
individual packages (4367 files in 74 dirs). This is a consequence of
modified behaviour between versions of po-debconf. With l10n-sync, I'm
still using a modified version of intltool-debian hich does not behave
like the regular one in etch. This is planned to be changed but not
that early..:-)

As I had to leave off for work, I hadn't time enough to revert this.

I'll do my best to revert this change but that needs /me to take on my
work time and there's a little chance that I forget|can't.

In case no correction has happened as of 12:00UTC today, please feel
free to revert r50990.

Sorry for the mess up.