Re: [RFC] Possibility for a beta release in Febuary

On Wednesday 16 January 2008, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> "Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw)" <faw@funlabs.org> writes:
> > 	Should we add anything special for D-I Guide/Manual?
>
> I think it's not need.

Don't you think it would be nice to have a version of the installation guide
in testing and on the CDs that matches the version of the installer you're
releasing?

So yes, I definitely _do_ think there should be a string freeze and call for
translations for the manual as well, and an upload timed so that it can
reach testing before CD images are built.