partman support for m68k atari

(CCing Stephen as I'm not sure if he's subscribed)

Stephen,

Recently you committed this change in r50759:
+partman-base (116) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
+
+  [ Stephen R. Marenka ]
+  * m68k: don't make partman uninstallable for atari

However, There is still this code in partman-partitioning/lib/disk-label.sh:
            m68k)
                case "$sub" in
                    amiga)
                        echo amiga;;
                    atari|q40)
                        # unsupported by parted
                        echo UNSUPPORTED;;

Has libparted really gained support for atari? It would surprise me as
parted hasn't been updated since the release of Etch.

If it has, shouldn't the code above be updated too? Which disk label does
atari use?

Cheers,
FJP