Time to migrate discover1 users to discover v2

We have discussed migrating discover1 over to discover for a year or
so, and I still believe this is a good idea.  There is as far as I can
see no useful functionality in discover1 that is not covered in
discover.  Discover v2 on the other hand have the new features to map
hardware to debian packages for installation, and this feature should
be part of the default Debian installation, I believe.  To test it
yourself, install discover and run discover-pkginstall as root.

Because of this, I have just commited a fix for this in
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-discover/discover/trunk .

I hope I got it right.  I implemented two transition packages
discover1 and libdiscover1-dev, and added code to remove the
/etc/init.d/discover file.  Not sure I got the latter right.

Any objections to me uploading a new version of discover to take over
discover1?  If not, I will upload tomorrow.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen