Re: Splitting D-I translation in "sublevels": ready infrastructure

On Thursday 10 January 2008, Christian Perrier wrote:
> I'm even tempted to remove the atomic update feature that runs "svn
> up" before each change to a file.

Yes, agreed. I wasn't sure about it so I left it alone.

Would you mind if I completely revamped logging?
The aim would be to:
- by default have full logging to a file (including output of gettext and
  svn commands)
- show errors in both log file and on stdout
- optionally show progress on stdout
- option to not use a log file but output everything to stdout