debian netinst devices name

Hello.

I would like to report a particoular install situation on a 3ware
(SE9650-2LP) scsi controller.
The debian installer recognize correctly only one big disk (right,
because it's in raid0) and assigned /dev/sde to the device. (probabily
because the controller is an additional part plug into a pci-e slot,
and isn't integrated on motherboard)
When the installation finished, the computer doesn't boot due to a
duplicate device named, /dev/sde
This happend when there are a lot of /dev/sd{b,c,d,e,f} (like in my
case) used by usb card reader and when the machine load the driver for
/dev/sde it can't continue booting because /dev/sde it's already
assigned to the array.
The simple workaround, is to change /dev/sde in /dev/sda into
/etc/fstab and modify the /boot/grub/menu.lst to point to /dev/sda
instead of /dev/sde

Unfortunately, at the moment I write this e-mail, I can't past the
output of lspci -vv but can in a few days.

For any other information, feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Fabrizio