Re: Showing apt progress info in apt-setup?

On Friday 04 January 2008, Frans Pop wrote:
> Also, if I select <Cancel> (press <enter>) while a Packages file is being
> downloaded (from the slow mirror), nothing happens: the download just
> continues, the mirror is added and apt-setup continues to the "services"
> dialog (using priority medium).

Actually, that is not true. The current download _is_ cancelled. However,
the return code is set to 0, not 30. And because it then just continues to
recheck the mirror and deb-src, it looked like nothing happened.

Here are the values for $line and $code I get (all three canceled):
deb http://kebo.vlsm.org/debian/ lenny main
0
deb-src http://kebo.vlsm.org/debian/ lenny main
0