micro-evtd bug fixes

(Please keep me in Cc since I am not subscribed.)

Hi!

I post here because I have uploaded micro-evtd 3.3.3-6+lenny3
to mentors.d.n.[0] This package has an udeb so please review
it.

The upload fixes an important bug in the init script, it adds
a check for supported hardware. This would be good to push
into Lenny.[1]

The upload also fixes a minor bug in the udeb, the shell script
that plays music executes "sleep 0.030" which is not
compatible with busybox's sleep. It only throws an error and
executes nicely anyway (and the script does not have set -e),
but for safety a "|| true" is added.[2]

If someone (tbm?!) would sponsor it I would be very thankful!

Best regards,
Per Andersson
8DE3F1C3

[0] http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=micro-evtd