Problem trying to preseed netcfg/no_interfaces

Im trying to preseed the  NIC detection and configuration. It works with this preseed:

d-i ethdetect/module_select select no ethernet card
d-i netcfg/disable_dhcp boolean true
d-i netcfg/use_dhcp boolean false
d-i netcfg/dhcp_options select "Do not configure the network at this time"
d-i ethdetect/use_firewire_ethernet boolean false
d-i hw-detect/load_floppy boolean false

but I can't skip the no_interfaces error. I already tried to avoid it with:

d-i netcfg/no_interfaces boolean false
d-i netcfg/no_interfaces string No

with no success. Any idea of what Im doing wrong?

Thanks