Re: r56775 - trunk/packages/base-installer/debian

On Sun, 2008-11-23 at 23:39 +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Sunday 23 November 2008, Ian Campbell wrote:
> > Author: ijc-guest
> > Date: Sun Nov 23 22:08:40 2008
> > New Revision: 56775
> >
> > Log:
> > base-installer 1.98 has been uploaded already so move my entry to new
> > 1.99.
>
> Please do so correctly:
> - The new entry is missing a proper signature.

This was deliberate since I'm not an uploader I didn't think it could be
my name which went there.

> - The old entry now has a double blank line.

Oops, sorry.

I've fixed both issues now.

Ian.

--
Ian Campbell

The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to
watch someone else doing it wrong, without commenting.
		-- T. H. White