Your message dated Sun, 9 Nov 2008 15:53:53 +0100 with message-id <20081109145353.GC5814@mykerinos.kheops.frmug.org> and subject line Re: Bug#505106: installation-reports: [TEST RC1] multiarch CD, tested on AMD64. has caused the Debian Bug report #505106, regarding installation-reports: [TEST RC1] multiarch CD, tested on AMD64. to be marked as done. This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with. If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith. (NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact email@example.com immediately.) -- 505106: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=505106 Debian Bug Tracking System Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with problems
--- Begin Message ---
- To: Debian Bug Tracking System <email@example.com>
- Subject: installation-reports: [TEST RC1] multiarch CD, tested on AMD64.
- From: Frank Lin PIAT <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2008 15:40:01 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20081109144001.3184.10958.reportbug@debian>Package: installation-reports Severity: normal -- Package-specific info: Boot method: CD Image version: cdimage/.lenny_rc1 (2008-11-05) Date: 2008-11-09 Machine: Thinkpad T61 Partitions: df -Tl: Filesystem Type 1K-blocks Used Available Use% Mounted on /dev/sda7 ext3 2403420 427524 1853804 19% / tmpfs tmpfs 501752 0 501752 0% /lib/init/rw udev tmpfs 10240 116 10124 2% /dev tmpfs tmpfs 501752 0 501752 0% /dev/shm /dev/sda8 ext3 190323 22264 158233 13% /boot losetup /dev/loop0: /dev/loop0: [000d]:2530 (/dev/sda7) encryption=AES256 multi-key-v3 losetup /dev/loop0: /dev/loop1: [000d]:2516 (/dev/sda9) offset=4096 encryption=AES256 multi-key-v3 cat /proc/swaps Filename Type Size Used Priority /dev/loop1 partition 1315396 0 -1 Base System Installation Checklist: [O] = OK, [E] = Error (please elaborate below), [ ] = didn't try it Initial boot: [O] Detect network card: [O] Configure network: [O] Detect CD: [O] Load installer modules: [O] Detect hard drives: [O] Partition hard drives: [O] Install base system: [O] Clock/timezone setup: [ ] User/password setup: [O] Install tasks: [?] Install boot loader: [O] Overall install: [O] Comments/Problems: * This system was installed using multiarch CD. amd64 was properly selected automatically. * This system was installed with crypto root (loop-AES) * Tasksel ! The tested CD contained an old tasksel (2.76 instead of 2.77) -- ============================================== Installer lsb-release: ============================================== DISTRIB_ID=Debian DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Debian GNU/Linux installer" DISTRIB_RELEASE="5.0 (lenny) - installer build 20081029" X_INSTALLATION_MEDIUM=cdrom -- System Information: Debian Release: lenny/sid APT prefers testing APT policy: (500, 'testing') Architecture: amd64 (x86_64) Kernel: Linux 2.6.26-1-amd64 (SMP w/2 CPU cores) Locale: LANG=en_US.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8) Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
- To: Frank Lin PIAT <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Bug#505106: installation-reports: [TEST RC1] multiarch CD, tested on AMD64.
- From: Christian Perrier <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 15:53:53 +0100
- Message-id: <20081109145353.GC5814@mykerinos.kheops.frmug.org>
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] 20081109144001.3184.10958.reportbug@debian>
- References: <[🔎] 20081109144001.3184.10958.reportbug@debian>Quoting Frank Lin PIAT (firstname.lastname@example.org): > * This system was installed using multiarch CD. > amd64 was properly selected automatically. OK. Iten added to release-checklist > > * This system was installed with crypto root (loop-AES) > > * Tasksel > ! The tested CD contained an old tasksel (2.76 instead of 2.77) IIRC, tasksel 2.77 was added after the pre-release RC1 CDs were generated.
Description: Digital signature
--- End Message ---