Re: Call for testing of RC1 images

On Wednesday 05 November 2008, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> The Debian-CD Team has prepared a testing set of images[1] of RC1 for
> us to give it a try. If all goes well we should release Debian
> Installer RC1 in Monday.
>
> 1. http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/.lenny_rc1/
>
> Please give them a try and report any problem to us (in debian-boot
> mailing list).

And the "other" images / installation methods don't need testing?
Cool. That will mean arm and mipsen won't get any testing.

Installs in foreign languages don't need testing?
Special installations (lvm, crypto, raid, sata raid, multipath, etc.)
don't need testing?

We used to have this nice file release-checklist in SVN. Ah, cool it's
still there. So basically the real problem is that no one gives a shit
anymore?