Re: D-I Manual - String freeze / Call to update translations (deadline: Nov 10)

On Sunday 26 October 2008, Frans Pop wrote:
> Almost all translations need updates! The deadline for translation
> updates is in two weeks: ***Monday November 10***.

The following translations are now complete:
Czech, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Chinese (simplified)

Greek is complete, but fails to build due to errors in the translation.

The following languages still need work:
- Brazilian
- Catalan
- Finnish
- Hungarian (not updated since Etch)
- Japanese
- Korean
- Russian (even after today's commit!)
- Spanish
- Vietnamese

For the current status of translations, see:
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/

There are now only eight days left to complete translations!

Cheers,
FJP