Re: Schedule for kernel updates

* Otavio Salvador <otavio@debian.org> [2008-10-07 21:14]:
> We're ready, from d-i POV, to start moving installer udebs and upload
> RC1 installer however I'd like to know what are the planned updates
> for the kernel before Lenny release?
>
> If those updates are going to happen next days, I'd prefer to wait and
> try to avoid a RC2 version of d-i however if it'll take longer, I'll
> then move RC1 ahead.

There will be updates to the kernel as long as lenny is not released.
Given that there are still quite some RC bugs and no updated release
schedule, I suggest we do RC1 now and then do a quick RC2 that only
updates the kernel when lenny is ready to release.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/