Re: Heads-up: source compliance for D-I build dependencies

Adeodato Simó <dato@net.com.org.es> writes:

>> I'll leave is to others to determine which of those are actually relevant
>> for source compliance. A lot of them obviously are not.
>> I'll also leave it to others to decide whether or not to preventively
>> block uploads to unstable for certain build deps.
>
> All I can do is block the necessary packages, and have a look at the
> ones with different versions to see if they are suitable for migration,
> or what should we do.
>
> But, then, can some debian-boot person tell us (or work with us to find
> out) what packages are in the "relevant for source compliance" category?

I can offer help to check each case. I'll take a look on the list
Frans has sent to the mailing list and prepare an email with the
information for you.

I'll try to make it for the end of this week. Can't promise.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116