Re: Update of the installation-guide with RAID 6 and 10

On Monday 22 September 2008, Ryan Niebur wrote:
> So, I completely forgot about this. (sorry)
> Can this patch still be applied?
> Is there any reason why it hasn't yet?

I had ignored the patch because I expected Jérémy to take care of it as
he'd started the tread and had also done the merge of the code.

I have now committed the patch after review and with a few minor changes.

Jérémy: can you please commit the other two sets of changes for the manual
that you sent to the list?

Cheers,
FJP