Re: Still missing uploads, help needed from porters

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 09:45:41PM -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:

> Following packages need to be upload by porters (those are translation
> only updates or trivial changes):

> arch/alpha/aboot-installer

Done.

> arch/alpha/srm-reader

srm-reader (0.11) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

  [ Alastair McKinstry ]
  * Move to Standards-Version: 3.7.2. No changes required.

  [ Frans Pop ]
  * Remove Alastair McKinstry and Jeff Bailey as Uploaders with many thanks
    for their past contributions.

 -- Frans Pop <fjp@debian.org>  Tue, 08 Apr 2008 13:06:01 +0200

*very* trivial; that doesn't look to warrant an upload, IMHO.