Re: tzsetup needs attention

On Monday 22 September 2008, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> I've noticed it has already been done. OK but please let's coordinate
> those changes next time.

As you asked for help on the change it _was_ coordinated IMO.
If I had any doubt or if there was any risk I obviously would not have
committed the changes. Same if you'd already branched.

I felt there were clear advantages to switching to isoquery, but thought
it inadvisable to do it only for a single component. This way we get the
advantages and keep (and even improve) consistency.

It turned out that choose-mirror was rather messy in the way it used the
python script and the change has improved the build system for that a
lot.