Re: unblocking partman-multipath

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 08:17:32PM -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org> writes:
>
> > Hi Otavio
> > On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 08:28:24AM -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> > [..snip..]
> >> I won't upload 1.9 for Debian now and if we do it fast, after Parted
> >> migrates to lenny, we might test it and try to get an
> >> exception. However until that is done, I wouldn't like to have unused
> >> udebs on lenny.
> > We have a fixed parted in Lenny now we should unblock partman-multipath
> > now too.
>
> Until we have partman updated on lenny, new parted is not used on the
> images. Let's hold it until RC1 is there.
The new parted is used if you build current d-i form unstable.

This was basically in response to your mail to d-d-a. Pushing
partman-multipath would do now harm and would increase test coverage
since people could install lenny instead of unstable then.
But no problem, I can wait a little longer.
 -- Guido