Re: Software raid

On Sunday 14 September 2008, Sebestyen Szabolcs wrote:
> Everything went well, the system installed without problems but when
> booting the fresh installed system GRUB gives the following error
> "Error 25" and the boot process stops.
> I cannot figure it out what is the problem, i have searched the
> Internet for similar errors but without success. Can you help me
> please?

You can find the meaning of grub errors on this page:
http://www.uruk.org/orig-grub/errors.html

Looks like your grub configuration file /etc/grub/menu.lst is somehow
broken. You can use the rescue mode of the installer to try and correct
the error. See the Installation Guide for further information.

Cheers,
FJP